Wednesday, May 30, 2012

MYSTERY MUFFINS

These muffins will be gone soon


BAKE AT 400 degrees
1 egg
3/4 cup soy milk
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup sour cream
2 cups all purpose flour
3 tsp baking powder (aluminum free)
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp salt
If you are hiding jam inside, cover the bottom of the muffin papers with some batter then add the jam.
Continue to fill the muffin papers 3/4 full with batter.
Chocolate Almond
Okay, so I do bake a little. Just easy simple recipes like this one.
Mystery Muffins remind me of my daughter.
She used to make these all the time when she was about 10 and surprise us.
 The original recipe is from an Uncle Arthur Bible Story Book.
You are suppose to hide something inside like jam.
Chocolate Almond in the works. Sorry about the Christmas and holiday papers.




You can alternate the recipe to make any kind of muffin you can think of. Today we made lemon poppy seed and chocolate almond.
Lemon Poppy Seed- I added some Chia seeds in there too. I've never tried Chia seeds but my good friend Andre' told me about them and I found them in bulk at Sawalls.



No comments:

Post a Comment