Wednesday, May 30, 2012

VEGGIE PANINIS

                          A simple light sandwich is just right for a quick lunch.






Begin with some herbed cream cheese. I like to chop fresh herbs into my cream cheese. I used fresh chives 
for this time.
Personalize it!! Make it your own with your favorite cheeses and veggies 


Spread the herbed cheese onto both sides of some sliced crusty bread. Regular bread will just not do.
You need some good, bakery, Italian, rustic, crusty, bread like baguette, ciabatta, sourdough or 7 grain.
Then place sliced cucumber or fresh spinach on the one side. 
Add your favorite cheese. I used baby Swiss this time. 
Grill in a pan with a foil covered brick (to weight down the sandwich)
or use a panini grill. Which I have one.
No butter nor oil is needed for this panini grill

No comments:

Post a Comment